Friday, August 14, 2009

SILLY SCHOOL GIRLS

“For our sake he made him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.”


MY "ALMOST" Birthday girl



Things have been crazy around our house. School is offically back in swing, soccer started this week, we finished up on our garden, Sam has been working like crazy and has not been home much, I have been sick, my grandmother fell the other day and we thought she broke her hip (A true blessing she is fine just a little bruised) Gracie was sick the end of the weekend and Monday, got a call yesterday that my newphew was diagnosed with "SWINE FLU", Sam sold his Rhino on a joke thinking the man was kidding, got home yesterday and he had bought another 4 wheeler (yep I was irritated)(steam and all), I have been going crazy at work-just cant get my head in the game with it. Gracie's bday party is Saturday and I still do not yet know what we will get her, my emoitons and hormones are out the whazoo and I let the craziest, most nothing things bother the stew out of me, I feel like im going crazy, lady at church told me the other day that I made being HUGE look so beautiful (talk about building someone self esteem).

So last night after everyone went to bed I sat in the recliner holding the sweetest little boy who loves his momma more than anything in the world and cried my eyes out. I just have felt overwhelmed and out of control.

Then this morning I was carrying the girls to school and they were just cuttin' up and not having a care in the world. They play this game called "BANANA" when you spot a school bus you holler "BANANA" and who ever gets the most points wins. Wins what I have not yet learned but they have a ball playing this.






I truly love my life. I have been so blessed it is unbelievable. Sam and I have overcome so much, I have two really great kids, I have another baby blessing on the way, I have my best great friend that I work with and gets me through the day listening to all my gripes and who has seen me through the worst of times and didnt turn her back on me, In-laws that I adore, a mother and Pops who love me and my family indeedly, a second momma of he heart (Debra) that treats me like Im her own. I am truly blessed.

Why do we as adults let the little things in life get to us and when they happen why do they seem to happen all at once?

I know that God is there through it all and has carried me through the hardest times. I just wish I could stop looking through my adult eyes sometimes and see the world like the girls, Banana's and Oranges and winning nothing doesnt matter bc when I look at my life and all that I have I have already won.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sophie's Growing Chart

Born - Dec 29, 2009 - 6lbs 15oz 19 1/2 inches long

2 Weeks old - hospitalized for pnuemonia and RSV

4weeks - 7lbs 5 oz

6 weeks - first Valentines

8 weeks - went to stay with Granny/momma went back to work

9 weeks - slept all night for first time

12 weeks - started holding things and putting in mouth

3 Months - first shots - 13lbs 9.6oz 23 1/2 inches long

3 Months 2 weeks - giggled out loud for first time

3 Months 3 1/2 weeks - starting to grab feet and put in her mouth

4 Months - rolling over

5 Months - first accident - fell off Granny's couch

6 months - 17 lbs 6 oz - sits alone, rolls everywhere, getting on knees to try and crawl

7 Months - completely crawling, took a few steps by herself

7 months - fell out of baby bed

9 months -20lb 3.2 ozs, walking without help, still not sleeping all night, but only gets up once, says dada, bye bye and papa








How many visitors have we had

track website hit

Backgrounds

Brand New

Brand New

1 Month

1 Month

2 Months

2 Months

3 Months Old

3 Months Old

4 Months

4 Months

5 Months

5 Months

6 Months

6 Months

Seven Months

Seven Months

8 Months

8 Months

9 Months

9 Months