Friday, January 29, 2010

Tub Bath and Jake/Mommy time

Took Sophie to the doctor Wednesday for a check after leaving the hospital. Doc says that she is doing good and her lungs so so good compared to when he put her in the hospital, PRAISE THE LORD!!

Sophie had her first BATHTUB bath the other day and she was not a happy bather at all. Sweet Gracie tried to take a few pictures of my bathing her put that didnt go as good as I had hoped, we were able to get just a couple that were not completely blurry!

                               Started out really positive, just went down hill from this point

First we dont like to have our hair washed

Really dont like baths


Didnt like the drying off part either

She was so not having anything to do with taking a bath, but she sure did smell so baby sweet afterwards


Jake and Mommy Time

Jake told me the other night that I never hold him anymore. Broke my heart. I still hold him just not as much as I use to be able to and not bc I dont want to. It has been a big adjustment for everyone since Sophie joined our family, but I think Jake has had the hardest time. My world was all about him bc he just loves his momma so much and now Sophie takes so much of my time.
So I decided to have a mommy and Jake day. I took Sophie to my mother-in-laws, who was so glad to get her and who is sooooo ready for me to go back to work so she can keep her, and I went and spent the afternoon with Jake.
I think he really enjoyed it. Took him to McDonalds and went and bought some Valentine prizes for his class and got a birthday present for a little girl whose party is this weekend, Jake picked out some jewelry for her all by himself - so sweet and then got his hair cut.
We even stopped by Sonic and ate ice cream. He seemed to really enjoy himself and I loved being with him. I love my girls, but there is something about a momma's boy that just makes a momma's heart beat an extra beat. Understand now why Eric has always been my mom's favorite (haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sophie's Growing Chart

Born - Dec 29, 2009 - 6lbs 15oz 19 1/2 inches long

2 Weeks old - hospitalized for pnuemonia and RSV

4weeks - 7lbs 5 oz

6 weeks - first Valentines

8 weeks - went to stay with Granny/momma went back to work

9 weeks - slept all night for first time

12 weeks - started holding things and putting in mouth

3 Months - first shots - 13lbs 9.6oz 23 1/2 inches long

3 Months 2 weeks - giggled out loud for first time

3 Months 3 1/2 weeks - starting to grab feet and put in her mouth

4 Months - rolling over

5 Months - first accident - fell off Granny's couch

6 months - 17 lbs 6 oz - sits alone, rolls everywhere, getting on knees to try and crawl

7 Months - completely crawling, took a few steps by herself

7 months - fell out of baby bed

9 months -20lb 3.2 ozs, walking without help, still not sleeping all night, but only gets up once, says dada, bye bye and papa








How many visitors have we had

track website hit

Backgrounds

Brand New

Brand New

1 Month

1 Month

2 Months

2 Months

3 Months Old

3 Months Old

4 Months

4 Months

5 Months

5 Months

6 Months

6 Months

Seven Months

Seven Months

8 Months

8 Months

9 Months

9 Months