Wednesday, June 24, 2009

"GRACIE's WORK"


" Jesus said to them, 'Because of your unbelief; for assuredly, I say to you, If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you." (Matthew 17:20)


I got home yesterday day and found this sweet little picture laying on the counter where I keep my purse. Gracie had drawn these pictures and left them there for me to find. One of them had the words "Faith" and "LOVE" on it with some things that looked like roses. It got me to thinking about how something some little as those words have such a huge meaning. The bible says that all we need is Hope Faith and Love.

Gracie can be such a handful at times and there are days that I am sure that I as her mother and God himself are the only ones that can love her. She is just like me is probably the reason why. We want what we want and our way is the only way we want it. But then if I look behind all the attitude and look deep into this precious little girl that God has blessed me with and see the heart of a child that is bigger than any moon that has ever graced the sky, then all I see is someone who is full of love and has an unbelievable amount of Faith. The one thing that I count on every day is that God will be there for me and my family and the faith that I have, though sometimes, especially here lately, is sometimes hard for even me to see, that all it takes is just a little bit of Faith to get me through even the roughest days.





I have been so blessed in my life, two beautiful children and one on the way, a husband who through struggles and hard times still stands with me and I love more today than the nearly 11 years ago when I thought I loved him then. God has held this family together through the roughest times in our lives and has in turn blessed us unbelief, just a little faith.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Sophie's Growing Chart

Born - Dec 29, 2009 - 6lbs 15oz 19 1/2 inches long

2 Weeks old - hospitalized for pnuemonia and RSV

4weeks - 7lbs 5 oz

6 weeks - first Valentines

8 weeks - went to stay with Granny/momma went back to work

9 weeks - slept all night for first time

12 weeks - started holding things and putting in mouth

3 Months - first shots - 13lbs 9.6oz 23 1/2 inches long

3 Months 2 weeks - giggled out loud for first time

3 Months 3 1/2 weeks - starting to grab feet and put in her mouth

4 Months - rolling over

5 Months - first accident - fell off Granny's couch

6 months - 17 lbs 6 oz - sits alone, rolls everywhere, getting on knees to try and crawl

7 Months - completely crawling, took a few steps by herself

7 months - fell out of baby bed

9 months -20lb 3.2 ozs, walking without help, still not sleeping all night, but only gets up once, says dada, bye bye and papa








How many visitors have we had

track website hit

Backgrounds

Brand New

Brand New

1 Month

1 Month

2 Months

2 Months

3 Months Old

3 Months Old

4 Months

4 Months

5 Months

5 Months

6 Months

6 Months

Seven Months

Seven Months

8 Months

8 Months

9 Months

9 Months