Monday, June 29, 2009

" JAKE's Frown Turned UPSIDE :) DOWN

But he said to me,"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me" 2Corinthians 12:9


My grandmother is living with us now and she has planted numerous flowers in my yard. Never really been a yard worker - but im starting to like the flowers




When I got home yesterday afternoon Jake met me at the car with the saddest face. He had been playing and had gotten his clothes wet when he picked up one of the toys in the sandbox. He was so sad looking. He is all boy and full of dirt - I think he has dirt coming up out of his skin sometimes but if he even thinks his clothes are dirty then he thinks he must go change into clean clothes. He was upset that I wouldnt let him change. Look at his sad little face



So Gracie was gone to a swim party with the church last night so to make his sad face happy after supper I let him go swimming and have the pool all to himself (no Gracie bossing him around) and I sat outside (in the heat) and watched him. He is doing really good about going under but he just does not have any interest at all in swimming. He just likes to have the pool all to himself and go under. He is such a sweety. He would make me count how long he stayed under and made sure that I was watching him. Hope everyone is enjoying there summer - inspite of the heat, and being pregnant and its this hot - I dont know that I will survive.


From sad face to happy face

Just about to go under

I have to count every time he goes under

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sophie's Growing Chart

Born - Dec 29, 2009 - 6lbs 15oz 19 1/2 inches long

2 Weeks old - hospitalized for pnuemonia and RSV

4weeks - 7lbs 5 oz

6 weeks - first Valentines

8 weeks - went to stay with Granny/momma went back to work

9 weeks - slept all night for first time

12 weeks - started holding things and putting in mouth

3 Months - first shots - 13lbs 9.6oz 23 1/2 inches long

3 Months 2 weeks - giggled out loud for first time

3 Months 3 1/2 weeks - starting to grab feet and put in her mouth

4 Months - rolling over

5 Months - first accident - fell off Granny's couch

6 months - 17 lbs 6 oz - sits alone, rolls everywhere, getting on knees to try and crawl

7 Months - completely crawling, took a few steps by herself

7 months - fell out of baby bed

9 months -20lb 3.2 ozs, walking without help, still not sleeping all night, but only gets up once, says dada, bye bye and papa








How many visitors have we had

track website hit

Backgrounds

Brand New

Brand New

1 Month

1 Month

2 Months

2 Months

3 Months Old

3 Months Old

4 Months

4 Months

5 Months

5 Months

6 Months

6 Months

Seven Months

Seven Months

8 Months

8 Months

9 Months

9 Months