Wednesday, July 1, 2009

14 WEEKS AND COUNTING

"And I tell you more: whenever two of you on earth agree about anything you pray for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, I am there with them" (Matthew 18:19-20 TEV).


We are 14 weeks pregnant today. Seems like it is going by really slow right now but Im trying to enjoy it as much as I can, just have not been a very happy camper this go around. Im really excited about having another baby just really have not felt good like I did when I was pregnant with Gracie and Jake.

Our baby is about the size of a lemon



I have started feeling little faint movements now - really faint - I had forgotten how weird feeling that was. The kids talk to the baby all the time - especially Gracie. She is so excited. I think we have picked out a name for a girl " Sophie Katherine" and for a boy im not really sure. I Know it will have "Campbell" in it, just cant figure out what to put with the "Campbell". Campbell is a family name and I just really like it - kinda different, as is the "Katherine" - that was Sam's grandmothers name. If anyone has any boy name ideas please let me know - kinda stumped on the boy side of things.


Here are some pretty pictures of my grandmothers ROSES. I thought they looked really pretty this morning. Hope everyone has a blessed day and please pray for Jake, he has swimmers ear.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sophie's Growing Chart

Born - Dec 29, 2009 - 6lbs 15oz 19 1/2 inches long

2 Weeks old - hospitalized for pnuemonia and RSV

4weeks - 7lbs 5 oz

6 weeks - first Valentines

8 weeks - went to stay with Granny/momma went back to work

9 weeks - slept all night for first time

12 weeks - started holding things and putting in mouth

3 Months - first shots - 13lbs 9.6oz 23 1/2 inches long

3 Months 2 weeks - giggled out loud for first time

3 Months 3 1/2 weeks - starting to grab feet and put in her mouth

4 Months - rolling over

5 Months - first accident - fell off Granny's couch

6 months - 17 lbs 6 oz - sits alone, rolls everywhere, getting on knees to try and crawl

7 Months - completely crawling, took a few steps by herself

7 months - fell out of baby bed

9 months -20lb 3.2 ozs, walking without help, still not sleeping all night, but only gets up once, says dada, bye bye and papa








How many visitors have we had

track website hit

Backgrounds

Brand New

Brand New

1 Month

1 Month

2 Months

2 Months

3 Months Old

3 Months Old

4 Months

4 Months

5 Months

5 Months

6 Months

6 Months

Seven Months

Seven Months

8 Months

8 Months

9 Months

9 Months