Wednesday, July 15, 2009

"O Lord, You have searched me and you know me. You know when I sit and when I rise; You persceive my thoughts from afar. You discern my going out and my lying down; You are familiar with all my ways" Psalm 139:1-3

Things have been crazy at our house this week. We went and picked up my niece Ashlyn "a.k.a Princess". She is so rotten. her and Gracie have been having a really good time when they are not arguing. They dont really fight - they just yin yang about everything. I think that comes from Ashlyn being an only child and Gracie being the oldest child. Jake just dont care as long as somebody plays with him - he will do whatever.

Pray for Sam. He went to the dentist today and is not really feeling well :( . He goes back in a few weeks for them to finish. I dont know if the tooth work hurt him more or if the cost of all of it hurt worse - just pray for him.

Pics of us going to get Ashlyn and some new ones of Animal. He is so rotten

1 comment:

  1. Look Who It is!!!!! ANIMAL!!!!! So, I'm taking it he kept his name?

    Enjoying your posts btw!

    ReplyDelete

Sophie's Growing Chart

Born - Dec 29, 2009 - 6lbs 15oz 19 1/2 inches long

2 Weeks old - hospitalized for pnuemonia and RSV

4weeks - 7lbs 5 oz

6 weeks - first Valentines

8 weeks - went to stay with Granny/momma went back to work

9 weeks - slept all night for first time

12 weeks - started holding things and putting in mouth

3 Months - first shots - 13lbs 9.6oz 23 1/2 inches long

3 Months 2 weeks - giggled out loud for first time

3 Months 3 1/2 weeks - starting to grab feet and put in her mouth

4 Months - rolling over

5 Months - first accident - fell off Granny's couch

6 months - 17 lbs 6 oz - sits alone, rolls everywhere, getting on knees to try and crawl

7 Months - completely crawling, took a few steps by herself

7 months - fell out of baby bed

9 months -20lb 3.2 ozs, walking without help, still not sleeping all night, but only gets up once, says dada, bye bye and papa








How many visitors have we had

track website hit

Backgrounds

Brand New

Brand New

1 Month

1 Month

2 Months

2 Months

3 Months Old

3 Months Old

4 Months

4 Months

5 Months

5 Months

6 Months

6 Months

Seven Months

Seven Months

8 Months

8 Months

9 Months

9 Months