Tuesday, July 7, 2009

"May the favor of the Lord our God rest upon us; establish the work of our hands for us—yes, establish the work of our hands" (Psalm 90:17 NIV).

My Mawmaw and Pawpaw came home this weekend for a few days. They miss living in Greenwood so much bc all there family is there. I know that they are doing well living with my aunt and uncle on the coast but I miss them so much. We were able to go down and see them Saturday and spent most of the day. The kids love going to Mawmaw's bc she always cooks them chicken nuggets and they pretty much get away with anything when we are there. They will be back in a few weeks for our family reunion and I cant wait. I just love seeing them come home. My Pawpaw is doing a lot better from his stroke and he can get up and walk a little with help - just makes me so thankful to the Lord for all He has done for my Pawpaw.

These are some pictures that we took at Christmas right before my Pawpaw had his stroke. I just love them so much.

I Pray that today has been a blessed day. Tomorrow I will be 15 weeks pregnant and the baby is getting a little more active. Still just feels like little bubbles popping in my belly but I know that it is our sweet little monkey just growing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sophie's Growing Chart

Born - Dec 29, 2009 - 6lbs 15oz 19 1/2 inches long

2 Weeks old - hospitalized for pnuemonia and RSV

4weeks - 7lbs 5 oz

6 weeks - first Valentines

8 weeks - went to stay with Granny/momma went back to work

9 weeks - slept all night for first time

12 weeks - started holding things and putting in mouth

3 Months - first shots - 13lbs 9.6oz 23 1/2 inches long

3 Months 2 weeks - giggled out loud for first time

3 Months 3 1/2 weeks - starting to grab feet and put in her mouth

4 Months - rolling over

5 Months - first accident - fell off Granny's couch

6 months - 17 lbs 6 oz - sits alone, rolls everywhere, getting on knees to try and crawl

7 Months - completely crawling, took a few steps by herself

7 months - fell out of baby bed

9 months -20lb 3.2 ozs, walking without help, still not sleeping all night, but only gets up once, says dada, bye bye and papa








How many visitors have we had

track website hit

Backgrounds

Brand New

Brand New

1 Month

1 Month

2 Months

2 Months

3 Months Old

3 Months Old

4 Months

4 Months

5 Months

5 Months

6 Months

6 Months

Seven Months

Seven Months

8 Months

8 Months

9 Months

9 Months