Thursday, July 30, 2009

"MISSED COFFEE"

"This means tremendous joy to you, I know, even though you are temporarily harassed by all kinds of trials and temptations. This is no accident—it happens to prove your faith, which is infinitely more valuable than gold" (1 Peter 1:6-7 PH).

18 week and 1 day and this baby is moving like crazy today. I think maybe she is going through a caffine withdrawal as I did not have a morning cup of coffee today, so I might have to venture by the gas station on my way home and get a cup - hehe. I love the mornings, I get up a little extra earlier than I have to just to have that solid quiet time.



NO TV

NO ONE HOLLERING MOMMA

NO ONE WANTING SOMETHING


JUST COMPLETE AND UTTER SILENCE



ME, GOD and my cup of Coffee
I got these pictures of pretty coffee - if coffee can be pretty - in an email a while back. I think it is so neat how they make the designs. I have tried using the whipped milk, the equal and then just regular milk. But I cant get it to work - guess im not a coffee artist. But they sure make it look so pretty - almost to pretty to drink - almost.


We are getting a little closer to school starting and I am sooooo ready. Im ready for Gracie to go to bed before me, instead of staying up all night, so she will not come in my room at 11:30pm and wake me up to ask me a crazy question. Last night the quesiton was if we could take animal (her dog) to get a hair cut at the vet, I just try to keep reminding myself that I will soon wish to have these days back because she will be grown before I know it. She is only about 3 1/2 weeks away from being 9. Time is flying by so fast, my baby isnt a baby anymore. She moves up to the upper elementary this year. I just hope she always needs me.

I love that song by Trace Adkins that says "Your gonna miss these days" bc I already miss them. Seems like we were just in the hospital having her and she is about to be "9". I didnt know I could love someone so much until I had her. She can be my biggest pain in the behind - but she is even more my greatest joy in my life. She says Jake is my favorite - I know she just uses that to irritate me like I tell my mom that Eric is her favorite - although that is true (Eric is her favorite (hahaha). I just pray that Gracie truely knows how very much I love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sophie's Growing Chart

Born - Dec 29, 2009 - 6lbs 15oz 19 1/2 inches long

2 Weeks old - hospitalized for pnuemonia and RSV

4weeks - 7lbs 5 oz

6 weeks - first Valentines

8 weeks - went to stay with Granny/momma went back to work

9 weeks - slept all night for first time

12 weeks - started holding things and putting in mouth

3 Months - first shots - 13lbs 9.6oz 23 1/2 inches long

3 Months 2 weeks - giggled out loud for first time

3 Months 3 1/2 weeks - starting to grab feet and put in her mouth

4 Months - rolling over

5 Months - first accident - fell off Granny's couch

6 months - 17 lbs 6 oz - sits alone, rolls everywhere, getting on knees to try and crawl

7 Months - completely crawling, took a few steps by herself

7 months - fell out of baby bed

9 months -20lb 3.2 ozs, walking without help, still not sleeping all night, but only gets up once, says dada, bye bye and papa








How many visitors have we had

track website hit

Backgrounds

Brand New

Brand New

1 Month

1 Month

2 Months

2 Months

3 Months Old

3 Months Old

4 Months

4 Months

5 Months

5 Months

6 Months

6 Months

Seven Months

Seven Months

8 Months

8 Months

9 Months

9 Months