Thursday, July 23, 2009

" JUST BABBLE"

"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as though you were working for the Lord and not for people" (Colossians 3:23)

It is so beautiful outside today. This is one of the days that I wish I didnt work and I could be at home with my kids playing outside and enjoying this unusally nice July weather. It is just a perfect weather day.


Cody made it through surgery great and was able to come home this morning. The Dr said everything went great and he should recover easily and without any problems as long as he follows instructions. Please pray that he will, like most men he is hard headed and determined to go, I pray that he will just rest and let God heal his hand.


I have made it to 17 weeks and still growing. Seems like im growing and showing a lot faster this go around, but ive talked to several people and they did the same thing with their third pregnancy. We are suppose to go in 2 weeks and hopefully find out what the baby is. I still feel really strong about the baby being a girl, even Sam refers to the baby as she or her. He finally seems to be getting into it, I think since I have started feeling a little better its easy for him to do, he has a hard time when I dont feel good or if I hurt. He is such a big macho man until he thinks I need him to take care of me, it can be sweet when he wants to.

Boy or girl I think its gonna be active. The baby moves all the time. Went a few days and didnt really feel much movement and of course my mind starts wondering, but she is making up for it now.

Officially on the countdown to school starting for Gracie. We go meet our new teacher the 4th of August. That is going to be a crazy week. Sam has a dentist appt Monday, we meet the teacher Tuesday, I go to the dr Wednesday and school starts Thursday. I dont know what I will do Friday not having anything to do.

We have hummingbirds like crazy. They were feeding last night and I got some really good shots. You have to be careful when you walk outside or they will dive bomb you. I have to fill those feeders up every night right now to keep them happy. They are so funny - they will just fly around you while you are filling the feeders just waiting for me to hang them back up.










Hope the day is a blessing for all and please continue to pray for my brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sophie's Growing Chart

Born - Dec 29, 2009 - 6lbs 15oz 19 1/2 inches long

2 Weeks old - hospitalized for pnuemonia and RSV

4weeks - 7lbs 5 oz

6 weeks - first Valentines

8 weeks - went to stay with Granny/momma went back to work

9 weeks - slept all night for first time

12 weeks - started holding things and putting in mouth

3 Months - first shots - 13lbs 9.6oz 23 1/2 inches long

3 Months 2 weeks - giggled out loud for first time

3 Months 3 1/2 weeks - starting to grab feet and put in her mouth

4 Months - rolling over

5 Months - first accident - fell off Granny's couch

6 months - 17 lbs 6 oz - sits alone, rolls everywhere, getting on knees to try and crawl

7 Months - completely crawling, took a few steps by herself

7 months - fell out of baby bed

9 months -20lb 3.2 ozs, walking without help, still not sleeping all night, but only gets up once, says dada, bye bye and papa








How many visitors have we had

track website hit

Backgrounds

Brand New

Brand New

1 Month

1 Month

2 Months

2 Months

3 Months Old

3 Months Old

4 Months

4 Months

5 Months

5 Months

6 Months

6 Months

Seven Months

Seven Months

8 Months

8 Months

9 Months

9 Months