Friday, July 17, 2009

"FREE BREAKFAST"

"But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, do not despair, for these things will surely come to pass. Just be patient! They will not be overdue a single day!" (Habakkuk 2:3).

Things have been crazy this week having my two kids and my niece at home this week. I think my granny is wore out. They have been really good other than the little bit of yin yang that comes from girls. I have let Jake go over to Sam's momma this week just to help a little bit and not be so many kids for my granny. All and all they have been really good this week. We are leaving tomorrow to take her home - really gonna miss her.

Well I just want to share how God sent me a blessing this morning. It was unexpected and to some may not be viewed as a blessing but I know it was Him just sending me a "GOOD MORNING". I got up this morning and did my usual got dressed fix Sam's breakfast and got Jake ready to go to his Pawpaw's. I couldnt decide what I wanted for breakfast so I just decided to get something in town, since I been pregnant I have not really been a breakfast person but I know come about 8:30 or 9 I will be starving so I try to eat something.

Anyway I decided to stop by McD's and get a biscut. I had pulled up to one of the drive thru things to order and about the same time another lady pulled into the other drive thru area. Didnt really think about it at all, I was caught up in thinking or something. I placed my order and pulled up behind the other lady who got there after me but ordered before me - you have to know our Mc'Ds - we have two ordering places and then you just pull to the window - kinda wierd but it works.

Well the other lady got to the window and paid the bill and pulled up to get her food, I pulled up and tried to pay for mine but the girl working the registar had messed up and let the lady in front pay for my order and things got all messed up from there. I bet I waited in line 15 minutes just trying to pay and get my food. The other lady had a vehicle similar in color to mine so I think the girl just looked at the color of the car and not the vehicle itself because our trucks look nothing alike. Well I kept waiting and finally the lady in front pulled up a little to wait on her order since things got mixed up and when I pulled up the girl in the window gave me my food and handed me some money that the lady in front had left for me and gave me the message from the lady saying that she was sorry that it got mixed up and sorry that I was held up bc she didnt pay attention when she paid for it. I was like in total shock. My order was $3.33 and the lady left $3.50 for me at the window. I pulled up to the lady and tried to give her money back and she was so sweet about it. She told me to please take it and told me to please just have a safe and happy day.

I pulled away and just sent a huge thank you up knowing that it was the Lord that had done this. Just sent me a smile for my morning. He protected us during the storm last night and sent a beautiful sun this morning.





We forget sometimes that God wants us to be happy and sometimes he just gives us little happy's to us like we give happy's to our children. He loves us so much and just sends us reminders that he loves us so much.

With his arms stretched wide, Christ showed us how much he loved us. I pray that this weekend will be filled tremendous blessings for all.




I took these pictures awhile back of a beautiful sunrise that I saw coming to work one morning and remembered them this morning when I was greeted with yet another beautiful sunrise.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sophie's Growing Chart

Born - Dec 29, 2009 - 6lbs 15oz 19 1/2 inches long

2 Weeks old - hospitalized for pnuemonia and RSV

4weeks - 7lbs 5 oz

6 weeks - first Valentines

8 weeks - went to stay with Granny/momma went back to work

9 weeks - slept all night for first time

12 weeks - started holding things and putting in mouth

3 Months - first shots - 13lbs 9.6oz 23 1/2 inches long

3 Months 2 weeks - giggled out loud for first time

3 Months 3 1/2 weeks - starting to grab feet and put in her mouth

4 Months - rolling over

5 Months - first accident - fell off Granny's couch

6 months - 17 lbs 6 oz - sits alone, rolls everywhere, getting on knees to try and crawl

7 Months - completely crawling, took a few steps by herself

7 months - fell out of baby bed

9 months -20lb 3.2 ozs, walking without help, still not sleeping all night, but only gets up once, says dada, bye bye and papa








How many visitors have we had

track website hit

Backgrounds

Brand New

Brand New

1 Month

1 Month

2 Months

2 Months

3 Months Old

3 Months Old

4 Months

4 Months

5 Months

5 Months

6 Months

6 Months

Seven Months

Seven Months

8 Months

8 Months

9 Months

9 Months