Wednesday, October 21, 2009

30 Weeks

Those who look to the Lord are radiant; their faces are never covered with shame    Psalm 34:5

30 weeks and counting. Only 10 weeks to go before Sophie makes her appearance. I am not convinced that she will last that long though. I have mild contractions alot. They are never regular but they are at times tense. I really dont know what to expect with the third baby, dont know many people that have 3 babies. I have read that the third baby sometimes comes earlier and faster. Its the faster part that scares the dickons out of me.
With Gracie, labor and delivery was just over 4 hours, with Jake labor and delivery was about 3 1/2 hours. Kinda freaks me out that she will come even faster than that and with the drive to Tupelo I might be dilvering at home like the "Duggars", I just love that show and all they stand for. Such a good family show.

Well Sophie is just a growing and moving and bumping around, like at 3 this morning when she woke me up moving around. I could not get her settled down at all. I dont know if normally I just dont feel her during the night or if she was just being difficult and wanting to play last night. I got up and walked around trying to get her settled down so I could go back to sleep, but every time I layed down, my belly would start rumbling with her moving. It is the neatest feeling, but I really wanted to sleep. The kids love to talk to her and feel her move, Jake tells her he loves her every night with a big ole bear hug around my belly, i know he is gonna make the best big brother ever and Gracie is going to take such good care of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sophie's Growing Chart

Born - Dec 29, 2009 - 6lbs 15oz 19 1/2 inches long

2 Weeks old - hospitalized for pnuemonia and RSV

4weeks - 7lbs 5 oz

6 weeks - first Valentines

8 weeks - went to stay with Granny/momma went back to work

9 weeks - slept all night for first time

12 weeks - started holding things and putting in mouth

3 Months - first shots - 13lbs 9.6oz 23 1/2 inches long

3 Months 2 weeks - giggled out loud for first time

3 Months 3 1/2 weeks - starting to grab feet and put in her mouth

4 Months - rolling over

5 Months - first accident - fell off Granny's couch

6 months - 17 lbs 6 oz - sits alone, rolls everywhere, getting on knees to try and crawl

7 Months - completely crawling, took a few steps by herself

7 months - fell out of baby bed

9 months -20lb 3.2 ozs, walking without help, still not sleeping all night, but only gets up once, says dada, bye bye and papa








How many visitors have we had

track website hit

Backgrounds

Brand New

Brand New

1 Month

1 Month

2 Months

2 Months

3 Months Old

3 Months Old

4 Months

4 Months

5 Months

5 Months

6 Months

6 Months

Seven Months

Seven Months

8 Months

8 Months

9 Months

9 Months