Friday, November 20, 2009

Reading Fair

Lord God, I desire to bow down to You in worship,  I want to kneel before the Lord my Maker; for you are my God, and I am among the sheep of your pasture, the flock under your care  Psalm 95-6-7


I have been doing so horrible on my blog the last few weeks, just have not been in much of a mood to share anything. Things have been so crazy.
Things finally seem to be calm for the minute. And I literally mean for the minute
The kids are doing great. Gracie had a reading fair this week. She didnt place but she worked her little tail off on her reading board and It looked really good. Im really proud of her and the effort she put into it. She worked on it for 2 weekends in a row and didnt even complain.





Her book was " How to make 4 million dollars by next Thursday" so she glued money every where. It really looked good. She should get her grade today. Either way I am bery proud of her. Now she is ready for the Science fair after Christmas.

Jake has just been being a tator. He had a bike accident the other day. I go walking every afternoon and while Im walking he rides his bike. Well he went down a hill in the pasture and hit a bump and went over the handle bars head first. He tried so hard to be tough and not cry but it finally got to him.

So hearing about his accident, his granny went the very next day and bought him a helmet and knee and elbow pads.

SPOILED


Sam's work was really slow but in the last few weeks we have been so blessed and work has picked up extremely well that he has even been working Saturdays. He did manage to squeeze some play time in with the kids this past weekend. Gracie had our "other" daughter Savannah over this past weekend and Sam was giving piggy back rides. Tried to get him to give Sophie a ride but I kinda just got a crazy look. (haha)


Sophie is still growing, so am I. I did go to the doctor last week and lost 2 pounds and when I went this week I had not gained or lost, but I still feel huge. 34 weeks and counting. Still planning on her making an early arrival. More like praying she will make an early arrival.
My sugar levels have been great, no insulin needed at this time so that is a huge blessing to me. Now if we can just make it down the rode a few more weeks everything will be good, just got to waddle along for a little bit more.
Im so ready for turkey day too and I dont know why. I cant eat much of anything but just the thought of being off and having some fried turkey is making my mouth water. I pray everyone has a blessed Holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sophie's Growing Chart

Born - Dec 29, 2009 - 6lbs 15oz 19 1/2 inches long

2 Weeks old - hospitalized for pnuemonia and RSV

4weeks - 7lbs 5 oz

6 weeks - first Valentines

8 weeks - went to stay with Granny/momma went back to work

9 weeks - slept all night for first time

12 weeks - started holding things and putting in mouth

3 Months - first shots - 13lbs 9.6oz 23 1/2 inches long

3 Months 2 weeks - giggled out loud for first time

3 Months 3 1/2 weeks - starting to grab feet and put in her mouth

4 Months - rolling over

5 Months - first accident - fell off Granny's couch

6 months - 17 lbs 6 oz - sits alone, rolls everywhere, getting on knees to try and crawl

7 Months - completely crawling, took a few steps by herself

7 months - fell out of baby bed

9 months -20lb 3.2 ozs, walking without help, still not sleeping all night, but only gets up once, says dada, bye bye and papa








How many visitors have we had

track website hit

Backgrounds

Brand New

Brand New

1 Month

1 Month

2 Months

2 Months

3 Months Old

3 Months Old

4 Months

4 Months

5 Months

5 Months

6 Months

6 Months

Seven Months

Seven Months

8 Months

8 Months

9 Months

9 Months