Tuesday, March 30, 2010

3 Months

I cannot believe that Sassy is 3 months old. Where did it go?

Monday we celebrated Sophie's 3 month old birthday - I know crazy - but we sing happy birthday on the day she turns another month old - why not, she likes it and the kids love to sing to her.

I was holding her the other night while she was asleep and I just thought back to 3 months ago when I met her for the first time. How so small she was and she just fit so snuggley in my arms. She was just so tiny, I couldnt believe. NOT ANYMORE!!!


She is becoming such a chunky monkey. I love all her rolls. I could just eat her up.



She is growing so fast. I so hoped that she would stay a baby for a long time - no such luck though. She is talking and laughing, staying awake more, sleeping (most of the time) all the way through the night, she wants to grab a hold of something so bad, but she just cant quite figure out how to get her hands to do what she wants.

She loves her excersaucer. She will sit in this thing for the longest time. She loves to stand up, hates to lay down, and has to be talked too ALL THE TIME. I run out of things to talk about so I just starting saying what ever pops in my head. The other night I explained to her how to fold clothes - she thought I was really telling her something bc she just laughed at me - I think she was telling me I was crazy if I thought she was going to fold clothes.



She will celebrate her first Easter this weekend and I have made her an Easter Basket!


I have taken it to get her name monogrammed on it. I cant wait to get pictures of all 3 of my babies in their Easter outfits. Still gotta figure out what the Easter Bunny will be bringing.

Now we get to enjoy Sassy being 3 months old and all the milestones that come with that. It has just been such a blessing watching her grow

1 comment:

  1. You have got to share how you did that basket! I love it! I still haven't gotten Carter one. He'll probably use an old one of Ryan's. Glad to know that I'm not the only one who doesn't know what to put in Easter baskets. I always got a swim suit and candy. But Moma already bought them that so candy will have to do. They need NOTHING! Sophie looks JUST LIKE SAM! There's no arguement on who's kid that is!

    ReplyDelete

Sophie's Growing Chart

Born - Dec 29, 2009 - 6lbs 15oz 19 1/2 inches long

2 Weeks old - hospitalized for pnuemonia and RSV

4weeks - 7lbs 5 oz

6 weeks - first Valentines

8 weeks - went to stay with Granny/momma went back to work

9 weeks - slept all night for first time

12 weeks - started holding things and putting in mouth

3 Months - first shots - 13lbs 9.6oz 23 1/2 inches long

3 Months 2 weeks - giggled out loud for first time

3 Months 3 1/2 weeks - starting to grab feet and put in her mouth

4 Months - rolling over

5 Months - first accident - fell off Granny's couch

6 months - 17 lbs 6 oz - sits alone, rolls everywhere, getting on knees to try and crawl

7 Months - completely crawling, took a few steps by herself

7 months - fell out of baby bed

9 months -20lb 3.2 ozs, walking without help, still not sleeping all night, but only gets up once, says dada, bye bye and papa








How many visitors have we had

track website hit

Backgrounds

Brand New

Brand New

1 Month

1 Month

2 Months

2 Months

3 Months Old

3 Months Old

4 Months

4 Months

5 Months

5 Months

6 Months

6 Months

Seven Months

Seven Months

8 Months

8 Months

9 Months

9 Months