Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A Easter Hunting we can go

I love hunting Easter eggs. I love even more finding Easter Eggs.

Jake had his Easter egg hunt at school Thursday and they had so much fun. We hid and hunted eggs 3 times. Jake wasnt feeling really good but he had a good time and found lots of eggs.

Then Saturday we hunted Easter eggs again. This time the Easter bunny came to help.

Then Sunday we went to my moms and again hunted Easter eggs.
We are officially in plastic egg overload. Some with candy, some with toys, some with money, some officially in the garbage if the kids arent looking. What they leave in the floor in landfill bound - sorry to any environmental activist but I am a clean house activist and plastic eggs all over my floor for me to pick up or the dog to chew or my grandmother to fall on in the middle of the night is not my idea of fun. So if I see them on the floor I chunk them. The kids know this so they hide them from me, but im on plastic egg patrol.

This year is going by so fast. Next big event is Jakes birthday in a few weeks. I cannot believe that my tator is about to be 6.

I take Sophie to the doctor tomorrow for her 2 month shots but she is 3 months old, guess that makes  it her 3 months shot. I think she finally found her hands tonight. She was sitting in her seat and just starred at her hand for a second like "Where did that come from" it was the funniest thing, the look on her face. I think 3 months will bring lots of milestones, just still wish it would slow down a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sophie's Growing Chart

Born - Dec 29, 2009 - 6lbs 15oz 19 1/2 inches long

2 Weeks old - hospitalized for pnuemonia and RSV

4weeks - 7lbs 5 oz

6 weeks - first Valentines

8 weeks - went to stay with Granny/momma went back to work

9 weeks - slept all night for first time

12 weeks - started holding things and putting in mouth

3 Months - first shots - 13lbs 9.6oz 23 1/2 inches long

3 Months 2 weeks - giggled out loud for first time

3 Months 3 1/2 weeks - starting to grab feet and put in her mouth

4 Months - rolling over

5 Months - first accident - fell off Granny's couch

6 months - 17 lbs 6 oz - sits alone, rolls everywhere, getting on knees to try and crawl

7 Months - completely crawling, took a few steps by herself

7 months - fell out of baby bed

9 months -20lb 3.2 ozs, walking without help, still not sleeping all night, but only gets up once, says dada, bye bye and papa








How many visitors have we had

track website hit

Backgrounds

Brand New

Brand New

1 Month

1 Month

2 Months

2 Months

3 Months Old

3 Months Old

4 Months

4 Months

5 Months

5 Months

6 Months

6 Months

Seven Months

Seven Months

8 Months

8 Months

9 Months

9 Months