Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Missing In Action

If you noticed in my last blog we have been mostly MIA bc we have not taken any new pictures. I know I dont always have to post pictures of my kids, but they are cute kids so I want to post pictures of them.

Since Gracie so graciously decided that we didnt need any more pictures I have been wrecking my brain for a camera. Yeah I could probably go out and buy a new camera but that is just not me. I tend not to buy nice expensive things for myself (1. bc I dont like to spend money on things for me that I really dont have to have, 2. I usually end up spending money on my kids or my husband, 3. I dont want to spend the money bc I fear what my kids will do to it)

So in the need of a camera for this weeks activities (Jake is graduating Thursday from preschool and turning 6 Friday) my mom has been so kind to allow me to borrow her old camera so I may capture these moments - THANKS MOTHER.

Until then I have been practicing using her camera and trying to figure out all the buttons and zooms and lighting and what not. I did take a few of Sophie (which grows more and more every day) I promise if you dont take a picture of that child every few days you will miss her growing and changing.

She is like a Kudzu - she just keeps growing and growing.

She is so active now, she talks all the time, She love to be outside. Sam hung up her swing (Well it used to be Gracie's swing and then Jakes now Sophies - probably not to code anymore but we use it anyway.


Tonight when I gave her a bath I decided not to use the baby tub and just put her in the sink - SHE LOVED IT.


She has more rolls than WOnder Bread!!!


Well Ill try to post again before I have to give my moms camera back. Sophie my be gradutating High School before I break and go by a camera (maybe not that long).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sophie's Growing Chart

Born - Dec 29, 2009 - 6lbs 15oz 19 1/2 inches long

2 Weeks old - hospitalized for pnuemonia and RSV

4weeks - 7lbs 5 oz

6 weeks - first Valentines

8 weeks - went to stay with Granny/momma went back to work

9 weeks - slept all night for first time

12 weeks - started holding things and putting in mouth

3 Months - first shots - 13lbs 9.6oz 23 1/2 inches long

3 Months 2 weeks - giggled out loud for first time

3 Months 3 1/2 weeks - starting to grab feet and put in her mouth

4 Months - rolling over

5 Months - first accident - fell off Granny's couch

6 months - 17 lbs 6 oz - sits alone, rolls everywhere, getting on knees to try and crawl

7 Months - completely crawling, took a few steps by herself

7 months - fell out of baby bed

9 months -20lb 3.2 ozs, walking without help, still not sleeping all night, but only gets up once, says dada, bye bye and papa








How many visitors have we had

track website hit

Backgrounds

Brand New

Brand New

1 Month

1 Month

2 Months

2 Months

3 Months Old

3 Months Old

4 Months

4 Months

5 Months

5 Months

6 Months

6 Months

Seven Months

Seven Months

8 Months

8 Months

9 Months

9 Months