Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Donations Please

It has been nearly two weeks since my last blog, it hasnt totally been bc I havent wanted too, been alot of I havent had time too. That and the fact that I havent had any new pictures to post. Why you ask? I am so glad that you ask me that.

Notice the picture below

No its not a piece of grass it is a flower that we transplanted from my grandmothers yard in Greenwood to our house in Holcomb. Even more signifcant than that it is the last photo taken with my brand new camera that I had been wanting for over a year and that I recieved for Christmas right before Sophie was born.
THE LAST PICTURE YOU ASK!
Yes the last picture, bc a split moment after this photo was taken my most precious eldest daughter (AKA GRACIE) decided to take a picture of the pool and dropped my brand new camera that I had been wanting for over a year and recieved for Christmas in the bottom of the pool.
Yes you read correctly. DROPPED IN THE BOTTOM OF THE POOL!
Its ok, She is ok. I wanted to but I didnt. I didnt even go crazy. I kept my cool, went in and got the camera and was able to save my memory card of the the last few pictures I had taken of Sophie.
Now and I am happliy taking donations for a new camera. You can most gladly send all donations to

MOMMA CANT HAVE ANYTHING NICE BC THE KIDS TEAR IT UP
1234 I have almost lost my mind Street
Holcomb, MS 38940

donations excepted in cash, crazy pills, bottle of wine Oreos and Milk, or a free weekend and you can watch my kids. Im good with any of them.

Thanks ahead of time for all your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sophie's Growing Chart

Born - Dec 29, 2009 - 6lbs 15oz 19 1/2 inches long

2 Weeks old - hospitalized for pnuemonia and RSV

4weeks - 7lbs 5 oz

6 weeks - first Valentines

8 weeks - went to stay with Granny/momma went back to work

9 weeks - slept all night for first time

12 weeks - started holding things and putting in mouth

3 Months - first shots - 13lbs 9.6oz 23 1/2 inches long

3 Months 2 weeks - giggled out loud for first time

3 Months 3 1/2 weeks - starting to grab feet and put in her mouth

4 Months - rolling over

5 Months - first accident - fell off Granny's couch

6 months - 17 lbs 6 oz - sits alone, rolls everywhere, getting on knees to try and crawl

7 Months - completely crawling, took a few steps by herself

7 months - fell out of baby bed

9 months -20lb 3.2 ozs, walking without help, still not sleeping all night, but only gets up once, says dada, bye bye and papa








How many visitors have we had

track website hit

Backgrounds

Brand New

Brand New

1 Month

1 Month

2 Months

2 Months

3 Months Old

3 Months Old

4 Months

4 Months

5 Months

5 Months

6 Months

6 Months

Seven Months

Seven Months

8 Months

8 Months

9 Months

9 Months