Monday, June 14, 2010

New Chapter

MORE BLESSED THAN I DESERVE!!

Our lives are books that already have been written. God has a plan for all of us and he knew the beginning and knows the end. He has laid a plan in the middle with all hope of us following and honoring HIM. We however are human and sinful and fall so short of the GLORY that HE the King of Kings deserves.

I have been struggling lately with so many things. Being a good mother, being the wife that God would have me to be, honoring my parents, even as an adult and even with the frustrations I feel against them sometimes, being a good employee to a boss that has been so gracious to me and being a servant unto others as God as instructed us to do.

Doors open and doors close. Sometimes its hard to decifer if we have opened the door or if the door has been opened by Christ. For me sometimes it is scary to go into either door. I dont do so good with change, I am a very routine person, which this gets on my husbands and kids nerves, I dont like things to go out of the way I have planned them. I like to be in control. But im not. Christ is in control. He is in control of ALL things.

Things are changing in the world around me. Its so hard to accept that sometimes, I DONT LIKE CHANGE!!

But I know that with change, new things are coming. In Isaiah it states to" forget the former things ......... I am about to do something NEW"  (Isaiah 43:18-19)

I dont know what new thing Christ is about to do for me (and my family) but I know that through HIM I can do all things (even accept change).

All I know is that he has not failed me.

 I have a wonderful husband (only by the GRACE OF GOD)

I have 3 of the most precious children (only through the BLESSINGs of GOD)

I have a home in heaven (only because of THE SON OF GOD)

MORE BLESSED THAN I DESERVE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sophie's Growing Chart

Born - Dec 29, 2009 - 6lbs 15oz 19 1/2 inches long

2 Weeks old - hospitalized for pnuemonia and RSV

4weeks - 7lbs 5 oz

6 weeks - first Valentines

8 weeks - went to stay with Granny/momma went back to work

9 weeks - slept all night for first time

12 weeks - started holding things and putting in mouth

3 Months - first shots - 13lbs 9.6oz 23 1/2 inches long

3 Months 2 weeks - giggled out loud for first time

3 Months 3 1/2 weeks - starting to grab feet and put in her mouth

4 Months - rolling over

5 Months - first accident - fell off Granny's couch

6 months - 17 lbs 6 oz - sits alone, rolls everywhere, getting on knees to try and crawl

7 Months - completely crawling, took a few steps by herself

7 months - fell out of baby bed

9 months -20lb 3.2 ozs, walking without help, still not sleeping all night, but only gets up once, says dada, bye bye and papa








How many visitors have we had

track website hit

Backgrounds

Brand New

Brand New

1 Month

1 Month

2 Months

2 Months

3 Months Old

3 Months Old

4 Months

4 Months

5 Months

5 Months

6 Months

6 Months

Seven Months

Seven Months

8 Months

8 Months

9 Months

9 Months