Wednesday, September 23, 2009

26 Weeks

Let me hear joy and gladness     Psalm 51:8

Sophie is 26 weeks today. Only about 14 weeks until we get to see her precious face, and man am I ready. I have had heartburn like crazy today. I do not remember having heartburn with Gracie or Jake. They say it is an indication that the baby will have a lot of hair - dont know if that is true or not but Gracie and Jake were both bald, Jake until he was 1 year old. I kinda hope she has curly hair like Gracie does.

Here is about what Sophie looks like - ALOT PRETTIER OF COURSE.

She has been so active lately.

I also need some help. I am looking for a moses basket. I had one with Gracie and Jake. When I worked at the bank in Greenwood, some of the ladies gave me one as a shower gift and I used it so much. Well in my thinking we were not having any more children I gave it to someone and dont remember who I gave it to. Then I changed my mind and wanted another baby, then BAM, Sophie is coming and I so want a moses basket to use with her. It was just wonderful being able to lay the babies in the basket and them be where ever I was.
In case your not sure what im talking about here is a picture.

I have found some on line and I saw one in Tupelo the other day when I went to the doctor but they are $100.00 or more. I like bargains, so I need something cheaper than that. Any help in the hunt will be greatly appreciated!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sophie's Growing Chart

Born - Dec 29, 2009 - 6lbs 15oz 19 1/2 inches long

2 Weeks old - hospitalized for pnuemonia and RSV

4weeks - 7lbs 5 oz

6 weeks - first Valentines

8 weeks - went to stay with Granny/momma went back to work

9 weeks - slept all night for first time

12 weeks - started holding things and putting in mouth

3 Months - first shots - 13lbs 9.6oz 23 1/2 inches long

3 Months 2 weeks - giggled out loud for first time

3 Months 3 1/2 weeks - starting to grab feet and put in her mouth

4 Months - rolling over

5 Months - first accident - fell off Granny's couch

6 months - 17 lbs 6 oz - sits alone, rolls everywhere, getting on knees to try and crawl

7 Months - completely crawling, took a few steps by herself

7 months - fell out of baby bed

9 months -20lb 3.2 ozs, walking without help, still not sleeping all night, but only gets up once, says dada, bye bye and papa








How many visitors have we had

track website hit

Backgrounds

Brand New

Brand New

1 Month

1 Month

2 Months

2 Months

3 Months Old

3 Months Old

4 Months

4 Months

5 Months

5 Months

6 Months

6 Months

Seven Months

Seven Months

8 Months

8 Months

9 Months

9 Months