Friday, September 18, 2009

Fav's on Friday

These things I have spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full       John 15:11

My fav's for this Friday are things that dont cost at all. This week it has rained liked crazy every single day. We have been pretty much home bound after work and school, which Im not complaining about at all bc I have been in a mood to just be at home and not doing all the going that our normal weeks consist of with Church, Soccer practice, soccer games and all that other stuff that pulls you away from home.
This week I have just enjoyed being with my kids, my husband and my grandmother at home just chilling.

My first favorite I got at the first of the week when my grandmother made her famous
FRIED PEACH PIES


Man they are so good. Warm them up and have a big glass of cold mild, that has been my right before bed snack this week. Maybe not the most healthy, but they are OOOHHH so good.

My second was the other night when Jake finally picked a different book to read other that "SAM I AM". Every night Me, Jake and Gracie will sit down and read and Jake always picks "SAM I AM". But not this night he finally chose a different book. Still a Dr. Suess book but this time it was "CAT IN THE HAT"


Then Gracie made me a picture one night with all my childrens names on it for my fridge.


Didnt get to get a picture of her making this for me, but I took a picture of her drawing something different. She draws and colors all the time. I have so much art work around the house from my little "ARTIST"


Then Jake so the opportunity to have his picture taken, he is such a ham. If he sees a camera or even thinks he hears mine turn on he comes running with a huge smile hollering "TAKE MY PICTURE TOO"


Then last night we laid for the longest time watching Sophie move around in my belly. I dont think she slept at all yesterday. She rumbled around all day at work and then all night. SO my fourth favoritest thing this week was feeling my new baby girl dance around in my belly.
Yep!!! Thats my ever expanding mountain of a belly. Feeling her move is still the most unusual but the most awesome feeling in the world. Knowing that MY GOD has placed this wonderful baby in my belly for me to love and hold and be her mother, it is just overwhelming at times.

Then last on my list is an amazing SUN picture I took on my way home from work the other day. It has been raining all week, but for a very short period of time, God let his light shine down on me.

Some of the most beautiful Sun shines come right after a rain. Right after He has poured his water upon us cleansing the earth and then letting his light shine on us to brighten our day and show his love. It is amazing knowing that HE loves us so much.

Have a blessed and joyful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sophie's Growing Chart

Born - Dec 29, 2009 - 6lbs 15oz 19 1/2 inches long

2 Weeks old - hospitalized for pnuemonia and RSV

4weeks - 7lbs 5 oz

6 weeks - first Valentines

8 weeks - went to stay with Granny/momma went back to work

9 weeks - slept all night for first time

12 weeks - started holding things and putting in mouth

3 Months - first shots - 13lbs 9.6oz 23 1/2 inches long

3 Months 2 weeks - giggled out loud for first time

3 Months 3 1/2 weeks - starting to grab feet and put in her mouth

4 Months - rolling over

5 Months - first accident - fell off Granny's couch

6 months - 17 lbs 6 oz - sits alone, rolls everywhere, getting on knees to try and crawl

7 Months - completely crawling, took a few steps by herself

7 months - fell out of baby bed

9 months -20lb 3.2 ozs, walking without help, still not sleeping all night, but only gets up once, says dada, bye bye and papa








How many visitors have we had

track website hit

Backgrounds

Brand New

Brand New

1 Month

1 Month

2 Months

2 Months

3 Months Old

3 Months Old

4 Months

4 Months

5 Months

5 Months

6 Months

6 Months

Seven Months

Seven Months

8 Months

8 Months

9 Months

9 Months