Friday, September 4, 2009

"All things were made through Him" Jonh 1:3

Took my tator to the doctor yesterday bc I thought he had strep throat (I think thats how you spell it) He was running a really high fever and his little throat looked awful. Well he doesnt have strep throat but he does have a really severe sinus infection. He is taking an antibitoc and they gave us some cough medicine to help with the drainage problem. SO please if you get a chance lift him up in prayer.
I am starting on my christmas shopping early this year. According to my count we have just about 112 days left to Christmas. I plan to have all my christmas bought and wrapped by Thanksgivving weekend. I know if I dont then I will be to huge and not in the mood to Christmas shop. I dont like crowds and shopping after Thanksgiving there are nothing but crowds.
My friend Jodie found these bags on http://web.mac.com/natalie.moranda/Site/Welcome.html. This lady makes these diaper bags and they are just so cute. I am determined that Sophie will have a really cute bag that no one else has. When Gracie was little Sam didnt want me to have a girly bag with her bc he said it wasnt cool for a man to be carrying a girly bag - oh pooh - so I carried a little camo bag with "DADDY's GIRL" monogramed on it. Then Jake had a cute little bag for a boy. Sophie is gonna have a cute girly bag, (you know accessories are a girls best friend).
If you look at the site I really like the one called IRONWORK BLACK/PINK. I even thought about getting Gracie the IRONWORK BLACK/GREEN to keep all her artwork and paper in. I figured I could fill it up with art supplies and things and let that be one of her Christmas presents. And of course I would do the southern things and have their names monogrammed on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sophie's Growing Chart

Born - Dec 29, 2009 - 6lbs 15oz 19 1/2 inches long

2 Weeks old - hospitalized for pnuemonia and RSV

4weeks - 7lbs 5 oz

6 weeks - first Valentines

8 weeks - went to stay with Granny/momma went back to work

9 weeks - slept all night for first time

12 weeks - started holding things and putting in mouth

3 Months - first shots - 13lbs 9.6oz 23 1/2 inches long

3 Months 2 weeks - giggled out loud for first time

3 Months 3 1/2 weeks - starting to grab feet and put in her mouth

4 Months - rolling over

5 Months - first accident - fell off Granny's couch

6 months - 17 lbs 6 oz - sits alone, rolls everywhere, getting on knees to try and crawl

7 Months - completely crawling, took a few steps by herself

7 months - fell out of baby bed

9 months -20lb 3.2 ozs, walking without help, still not sleeping all night, but only gets up once, says dada, bye bye and papa








How many visitors have we had

track website hit

Backgrounds

Brand New

Brand New

1 Month

1 Month

2 Months

2 Months

3 Months Old

3 Months Old

4 Months

4 Months

5 Months

5 Months

6 Months

6 Months

Seven Months

Seven Months

8 Months

8 Months

9 Months

9 Months