Thursday, September 10, 2009

BELLY PIC's

"What you say can preserve life or destroy it; so you must accept the consequences of your words" Proverbs 18:21

The long anticipated belly pictures are here!!! Only bc I promised them.
I was feeling so good yesterday after my appointment and my little shopping adventure where I got some really good deals on maternity clothes and even bought a Christmas present. Then I get home from picking Gracie up from church and asked her to take a picture of my belly so I could post it on my blog. After feeling so good and enjoying my day - my sweet, beautiful daughter asked me this question...... " Why do you want to take a picture of your belly so people can see how fat you are".
I love her but I honestly could have strangled her after saying this.
After this, there almost were no belly pictures taken. Hince the verse above. BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU SAY - ESPECIALLY TO A PREGNANT WOMAN.
Well as promised and via Gracie's photographic expertise (and in her opinion the "FAT ONE" )still steaming over this. She is so her dad's child. saying things without thinking. my first belly picture
24 weeks and a few days
I had a really good visit yesterday. I go back the first of October and then we start going every 2 weeks. Something about going every 2 weeks makes it seem really really close. When I go back in October I will schedule my 3D ultrasound. I am very excited about that. The dr did give me a voucher to get a FLU shot which I have to go and get next week. He really insisted on me getting it, I have never had one but he said this year was suppose to be really bad, so I guess I will go ahead and get it. My wrist has been bothering me a little lately, I have carples tunnel in the right one and have been wearing a brace to kinda help. He did give me some medicine for that to help relieve the discomfort.
ME AND TATOR
Just a growing, im doing better on my weight with this baby than I did with Gracie but not as good as I did with Jake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sophie's Growing Chart

Born - Dec 29, 2009 - 6lbs 15oz 19 1/2 inches long

2 Weeks old - hospitalized for pnuemonia and RSV

4weeks - 7lbs 5 oz

6 weeks - first Valentines

8 weeks - went to stay with Granny/momma went back to work

9 weeks - slept all night for first time

12 weeks - started holding things and putting in mouth

3 Months - first shots - 13lbs 9.6oz 23 1/2 inches long

3 Months 2 weeks - giggled out loud for first time

3 Months 3 1/2 weeks - starting to grab feet and put in her mouth

4 Months - rolling over

5 Months - first accident - fell off Granny's couch

6 months - 17 lbs 6 oz - sits alone, rolls everywhere, getting on knees to try and crawl

7 Months - completely crawling, took a few steps by herself

7 months - fell out of baby bed

9 months -20lb 3.2 ozs, walking without help, still not sleeping all night, but only gets up once, says dada, bye bye and papa








How many visitors have we had

track website hit

Backgrounds

Brand New

Brand New

1 Month

1 Month

2 Months

2 Months

3 Months Old

3 Months Old

4 Months

4 Months

5 Months

5 Months

6 Months

6 Months

Seven Months

Seven Months

8 Months

8 Months

9 Months

9 Months