Tuesday, September 15, 2009

OTHER GRANNY

You sahll love the Lord thy God with all you heart, and all your soul, and all your mind, and all your strength; and you shall love your neighbor as yourself Luke 10:27

My Granny, bless her sweet little heart, has been so emotional lately. Im pregnant and she is way more emotional than I am. I know she has had a lot on her mind lately with my cousin Steve battling cancer, her getting adjusted to not working anymore and then moving in with us. I know that she has just been overwhelmed with emotions.
I ask that you all lift her up in your prayers. She is going to the doctor today to see about this spot that has come up on her chest. It started as a little bump, but has in the last couple of weeks grown to about the size of a silver dollar. My sweet next door neighbor is taking her, I am so blessed to have the wonderful neighbors that we have. The Hamiltons love us and we love them as our own. They are a true blessing to our family.
Anyone that knows me really well knows how much I love my Granny. She may drive me crazy sometimes, but it is purely out of love that she does it. A couple of years ago we added 3 rooms onto our house just so she could come and live with us when she retired from work. It was a huge adjustment to our lives when she moved in, but I cannot imagine at all her not being there everyday. My kids love her so much and she takes such good care of us. When I first found out I was pregnant I was so tired and sick, if it had not been for her my house would have fallen apart. she helps me so much and I am so appreciative to her.
"Other Granny" as my kids call her is so very special to us and it is hard to see her heart hurting with the emotions she is dealing with. When Gracie was little and I worked in Greenwood, Gracie would go and stay with her on Thursdays if Granny wasnt getting her hair done. Sam's momma, called Granny also, would always tell Gracie that she was going to her other Granny's, Gracie just started calling my Granny "other Granny". It was the cutest thing, now both of them call her other Granny.
She may be a Granny too - but there is absolutely no "OTHER" Granny like her.
If you havent, then I ask that you please read my other blog page with all prayer request. If anyone has a request I would love to list it so others may begin to pray and lift them to the Lord. Just email me and I will add any request at that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sophie's Growing Chart

Born - Dec 29, 2009 - 6lbs 15oz 19 1/2 inches long

2 Weeks old - hospitalized for pnuemonia and RSV

4weeks - 7lbs 5 oz

6 weeks - first Valentines

8 weeks - went to stay with Granny/momma went back to work

9 weeks - slept all night for first time

12 weeks - started holding things and putting in mouth

3 Months - first shots - 13lbs 9.6oz 23 1/2 inches long

3 Months 2 weeks - giggled out loud for first time

3 Months 3 1/2 weeks - starting to grab feet and put in her mouth

4 Months - rolling over

5 Months - first accident - fell off Granny's couch

6 months - 17 lbs 6 oz - sits alone, rolls everywhere, getting on knees to try and crawl

7 Months - completely crawling, took a few steps by herself

7 months - fell out of baby bed

9 months -20lb 3.2 ozs, walking without help, still not sleeping all night, but only gets up once, says dada, bye bye and papa








How many visitors have we had

track website hit

Backgrounds

Brand New

Brand New

1 Month

1 Month

2 Months

2 Months

3 Months Old

3 Months Old

4 Months

4 Months

5 Months

5 Months

6 Months

6 Months

Seven Months

Seven Months

8 Months

8 Months

9 Months

9 Months